Food & Beverage
Another sector in constant growth in China is the agro-food industry.
The export of F&B from Europe to China has tripled in recent years, with growth forecast by more than 15% per annum.
The main exports to China in order of percentage are:
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Animal and vegetable fats and oils
- Pasta, bread and pastry products and biscuits
- Coffee, tea and spices
In Italy there is a very low growth in domestic consumption, so the Chinese market is an important opportunity for growth and revitalization for all Italian companies operating in the food industry.
But be careful to approach the Chinese market without being prepared and without due care!
At least in the initial phase, it may be difficult and complex success in a very big market. For example, not all Chinese companies can import products, only those who have the license to foreign trade (Foreign Trade Rights) issued by Ministry of Foreign Trade.
Our facilities offer a full range of advice, information and assistance in the F&B sector in order to export to China.
The information that we can provide are:
- Statement of the agri-food sector
- The labeling and registration of food
- Customs declaration
- Drafting commercial invoice
- Certificate of origin
- Sample label in compliance with Chinese samples label translated into Chinese
- Phytosanitary certificate required for wood packing
- Any additional documents required for particular types of products
- Free zones
- F&B industry importers
Stefano De Angelis
Telefono: +39 0733 466176
Cina: +86 139 1843 9437