In China we are witnessing a great growth in e-commerce both in first-level cities (Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou) and in the other cities of the second, third and fourth level.
Thanks to government subsidies for access to the Internet, the numbers of users will continue to grow significantly in the near future.
The factors which influence the growing development of e-commerce are:
- Comfort (to shop from home or from work is essential in towns with millions of inhabitants)
- Accessibility to a wide variety of products sometimes still not available In traditional retail stores.
- At very competitive prices
For foreign countries, such as Italy, e-commerce represents a great potential because allows companies to enter into a market with millions of buyers more and more interested in the Made in Italy.
The giants of e-commerce are:
- Taoabao in turn divided into: JD.com
- Amazon.cn follows at a distance with a rate of only 3%
The SCS Venturini srl is able to assist all those who want to enter operationally in the world of e-commerce counting with local contacts in the city of Shanghai.
The offered services are:
- Registration of its domain.cn
- Obtaining in the ICP license to sell online
- Inclusion of products on portals multibrand
- SEO on the main Chinese search engine BAIDU
- Actions targeted web marketing
- Creating your own website in Chinese language with server located in Mainland China
- Advice on the various sector
CHINA - SHANGHAI
Phone: +39 0733 801507 ext 407
China: +86 13918439473